MOJA TECHNOLOGIES IS AN ACCREDITED MICROSOFT PARTNER. AS A MICROSOFT DYNAMICS CONSULTANT, WE OFFER MICROSOFT DYNAMICS SUPPORT ON MICROSOFT DYNAMICS INTEGRATION
MOJA TECHNOLOGIES IS AN ACCREDITED MICROSOFT DYNAMICS CONSULTANT
What Is Our Role
To VARs: MOJA provides an extra arm to help them fulfill their obligations to their customers.
To Dynamics Technologies end users: MOJA provides a customization, extension of their Microsoft Dynamics application. MOJA also provides streamlined technical training to their resources.
To Dynamics Technologies professionals: - MOJA saves them time and money by offering a range of features, custom reports that are ready to be used. We also provide technical expertise that allows them to realize their ideas for additional functionality to Microsoft Dynamics ERP or CRM.
* Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations (a.k.a. Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012)
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS CONSULTANT ROLE IN SERVICING YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS CONSULTANT AND PROJECT MANAGER ROLE DESCRIPTIONMore
- Scheduling and coordinating all your needed project resources to make sure that the right bench utilization and project profitability will be the expected result.
- Ensuring that your project team is successfully executing all aspects of the approved project plan to be implemented.
- Approving all project-related time and expense charges making sure they represent the most profitable expenditures achieving the best results.
- Following Best Business Processes creating or supporting a profitable corporate culture sensitive to the positive impact of change on the customer and their life-long value.
MOJA MICROSOFT DYNAMICS CONSULTANT COMPETENCIES:More
|Hard Skills||Soft Skills|
|- Excellent project management skills, including mastering project management tools enabling positive results;
- Solid knowledge of implementation methodology across all phases of Diagnosis, Analysis, Design, Development, Deployment and Operation;
- Understanding of the complete solution as it pertains to the specific on-site use (Microsoft Dynamics, vertical solution and the Microsoft stack);
- Ability to estimate, plan and allocate the correct resources to each project phase.
|- Excellent change management skills to group and support teams and processes;
- Strong team leadership enabling on-the-fly training and process-oriented, system-wide, progressive phased activations;
- Ability to influence and collaborate with participants and other corporate players having a function in implementation;
- Strong communication skills mastering talent & resource convergence;
PRESALES MICROSOFT DYNAMICS CONSULTANT ROLE DESCRIPTIONMore
MOJA’s MICROSOFT DYNAMICS CONSULTANT primary role is to supply all needed and personalized technical know-how to achieve better revenue ratios inside shorter sales cycles.
We closely work with your Sales Manager in fine-tuning the precise technical expertise to positively impact sales cycle starting with Sales Leads obtained through the prospect discovery process right through conducting the all important business process analysis and establishing the gap analysis to be fulfilled.
- Configuration of needed solution applied by MICROSOFT DYNAMICS CONSULTANT:
MOJA will demonstrate the appropriate ERP or CRM solutions to users placing positive emphasis on all issues impacting business and competitive values brought on by the new solution.
- Following all business processes as they grow and evolve into present and future business related issues:
MOJA stays up-to-date on evolving technology trends and applications in its field and in their customers’ vertical industries allowing for better Business Intelligence foresight and faster competitive responses.
MOJA MICROSOFT DYNAMICS CONSULTANT COMPETENCIES:More
|Hard Skills||Soft Skills|
|- Expert-level knowledge of benefits and communications of complete solutions relating to Microsoft Dynamics applied in vertical solution through the Microsoft stack features and functionalities;
- Ability to evaluate, design, personalize, configure and install all aspects of the solution;
- In-depth understanding of product roadmap and specific, personalized enhancement plans;
- Solid understanding of benefits offered by solution and accelerated sales processes.
- Fundamental understanding of business competitiveness and bold competitive differentiation strategies;
- Knowledge and practical understanding of your specific vertical industry allowing for faster and better proven solutions’ implementation.
|- Experienced and creative analytical mindset needed to understand all beneficial personalization aspects;
- Excellent capacity to prioritise process-discoveries and subsequent skills;
- Mastering excellent communication skills, with emphasis on meeting skills allowing easier solutions’ implementation;
- MOJA is a well-structured and positive team-worker, able to adapt to different scenarios based on customers’ internal structure, workforce, talent as well as specific geographical and market niches.
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS CONSULTANT DEVELOPER’S ROLE DESCRIPTIONMore
- As a certified MICROSOFT DYNAMICS CONSULTANT, MOJA is responsible for the specific design, development and implementation of all and any modifications or extensions -including testing, with the regular Microsoft Dynamics applications;
- MOJA is responsible for application coding, unit testing, including the creation of all supporting training and documentation for Microsoft Dynamics based Solutions;
- MOJA acquires complete understanding of your specific needs and closely collaborates with any other consultants and support team(s) that may be in place or come into play to complete design and testing documentation;
- We also provide technical input in creating any and all internal functional specifications when authorized customizations or extensions to Microsoft Dynamics solutions are to be implemented;
- We are also responsible for transparently driving efforts to migrate, merge or import your data sources into Microsoft’s sources, guaranteeing exact alignment with your data models;
- We also offer support on all pertinent Microsoft tools involved with your data migration and integration;
- We implement needed reports per documents and standards requirements to assure proficient follow-ups along the procedure implementation process;
- We are often asked to add additional development tasks such as: -developing personalized data migration methodologies to integrate Microsoft Dynamics Solutions to existing company legacy systems; -creating useful services to be accessed from Microsoft BizTalk Server for further ease in system integrations;
- We also offer personalized support, expertise, creative analysis and designs on development technologies and environments considered to be useful;
- We apply test procedures and ongoing modifications guaranteeing the validity of results, data accuracy, reliability, and compliance to all well-known and established standards;
- We offer our collaboration in system and acceptance testing allowing for best assured results down the line;
- We develop and provide well-articulated work estimates allowing for implementation prioritization and assignments to be made in finding the best streamlined methodology;
- We master prescribed Microsoft Dynamics implementation methodology, Sure Step; allowing us to clearly comprehend how all specific development and related testing actions must properly aligning itself with the overall sales engagement lifecycles.
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS SUPPORT ROLE DESCRIPTION:More
- Supporting and participating in every mission-critical aspect of the DYNAMICS solution implementation, starting with the analysis of the business’ varied requirements for the Microsoft Dynamics application configuration fulfilling all customer’s expectations and needs.
- Supporting and collaborating with organization’s stakeholders identifying a comprehensive set of corporate requirements, aligned to all business objectives, gaining full understanding of current and foreseeable business processes.
- Training and providing in-depth knowledge and support of the required Microsoft Dynamics application, while evaluating the customer’s ongoing and foreseeable business processes paralleled to standard Microsoft Dynamics functionalities.
- MOJA will apply its experience and continuous customer support in implementing the prescribed Microsoft Dynamics implementation methodology, Sure Step; understanding and sharing key activities and underlining expected deliverables for the client enlighten engagement concerning their internal projects.
- We will apply and support responsible documenting of the business’ operational requirements specifying what type of actions a DYNAMICS solution must manifest and what results are to be achieved.
OTHER MICROSOFT DYNAMICS SUPPORT ROLES:
- Responsible for configuring and customizing the Microsoft Dynamics application to achieve the customer’s business requirements.
- If any application modifications are needed to advance needed customizations of Microsoft Dynamics application, MOJA will facilitate and support the customer’s decision-making process and will develop any functional design documents needed to clearly depict considered development processes.
- MOJA will be fully responsible for conducting authorized acceptance testing, training and supporting customer resources to successfully use and maintain fully engaged Microsoft Dynamics applications installed by MOJA.
- MOJA TECHNOLOGIES has vast industry experience and clearly understands the numerous challenges and business risks when implementing vertical applications in a customer’s real-time operations.
MOJA MICROSOFT DYNAMICS SUPPORT COMPETENCIES:More
|Hard Skills||Soft Skills|
|- Up to 10 years DYNAMICS consulting and support experience in many types of business applications focussing on applicable business modeling and proper software implementation.
Demonstrated remarkable and real-time ability in :
- Analyzing, understanding and supporting documentation gathering of all types of specific business problems needing DYNAMICS solutions;
- Modeling business data, associating and supporting proper responsive DYNAMICS processes;
- Conducting workshops, training sessions with all needed support to assure proper implementation;
- Plan, carry out and support all and any system and user acceptance testing to continuously familiarize users with newly DYNAMICS implementation.
Familiar and very experienced in:
- Core MS DYNAMICS application functionality and support structures;
- Application technology stacking and internal users’ support mechanisms;
- Complete personalized Implementation Methodology supported by ongoing customer relationship follow-ups;
- Support in all related Microsoft technologies such as Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft .NET, Microsoft Office SharePoint Portal Server, Microsoft BizTalk Server;
- Wide-range Industry Knowledge and support actions running on real-time platforms and in planetary economies;
- Continuous successful completion of applicable product certification exams and support activities.
|- High levels of business-related insights and analytical skills customer training and support;
- Strongly team-oriented and willing to align, train and support work with team’s business priorities and goals
- Ability to positively and creatively influence, negotiate and build consensus while offering support to all levels of management;
- Strong and structured time-management skills and multitasking abilities supported on all corporate implementation levels;
- Highly skilled in organizational change and support mechanisms profiting all levels of corporate life;
- Structured, clear and effective communication activities throughout all layers of administrative groups and departments allowing ongoing support for maximum efficiency and profitability.
* Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS INTEGRATION ARCHITECT ROLEMore
- As a Microsoft Dynamics Integration Architect, MOJA applies all basic project requirement fundamentals as they become defined by the customers’ business model and niche, driving all definitions of business, technical, and architectural requirements.
- We also look for and flag any inconsistencies, untested assumptions as well as all crucial elements that must be looked at, evaluated and properly treated with in all Enterprise solution.
- MOJA is responsible for determining all technical solution blueprint concerning any and all Microsoft Dynamics solutions, while double-checking high-level business and technical business requirements to be added in any Customer proposal; as well as closely collaborating with both functional and technical specialists in the MS DYNAMICS Fit/Gap Analysis.
- MOJA’s ability to list and fully grasp the high level business requirements applicable to you type of Industry, Business model technology landscape and competitiveness is always up front and central to our Microsoft Dynamics Integration Architect’s role;
- We will demonstrate our far-reaching business experience in using all types of software implementation methods, including a fully tested understanding of Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step;
- MOJA fully understands and consistently applies all relevant problem solving frameworks and techniques as they apply to client engagement and internal business IT projects;
- We will clearly define all needed IT application functionalities, while using use cases, interfaces, and/or load balancing issues for which a POC procedure would be needed, and outline any prototypes needed to address these issues, as they are required.
- We fully understand all use of any Microsoft product stack enabling us to completely provide complete solution offerings concerning Product stacks such as MOSS, SQL, BizTalk, Office, .NET;
- Actively contributing to the project’s scope management, risk management, meaning identification, evaluation and mitigation plans during Microsoft Dynamics Integration process.
- Helping drive all completed work estimation enabling complete implementation grasp of all parts of all proposed DYNAMICS solution;
- Interacting with business stakeholders in existing or newly formed IT and business groups to help provide a clear engineering perspective of all significant users' vision regarding the overall structure and intricate functions within the system, as well as in areas in which an implemented system must be able to evolve in real-time operations;
- Developing a fully operational Microsoft Dynamics Integration strategy, when required, and applying all formal DYNAMICS architectural basic concepts while respecting all customer’s business requirements and limitations allowing for perfect Microsoft Dynamics Integration with your data sources;
- Planning and overseeing all proceedings in User Acceptance tests in collaboration with project managers and departments while gathering early user feedback on testing or applying Microsoft Dynamics Integration solutions from significant customer authorized personnel;
- Clearly validating that an adequately implemented solution and Microsoft Dynamics Integration will always fully satisfy your operational and functional requirements, after a POC or UAT;
- Supporting Implementation Teams through the development and integration phases of all authorized Microsoft Dynamics Integration projects to handle solution-oriented topics;
- MOJA will demonstrate strong qualitative analytic aptitudes regarding relevant strategy enunciating topics and issues related to your industry, and management issues as well as other business-related challenges;
- Demonstrating our ever-growing knowledge base regarding ongoing and evolving issues and trends, key drivers and their impacts on your relevant industry issues and Microsoft Dynamics Integration of its technologies.
- Demonstrating niche-wide competencies in planning and managing your engagement work and allocating adequate resources appropriately under resources regarding time, quality and budget constraints.
- Contributing to your company growth and positive revenue generation through more profitable sales identification and proactive pursuit of newly identified revenue opportunities.
- Working collaboratively with your internal managerial teams to grow, develop and enhance the best Microsoft Dynamics Integration solutions, tools and methods available while protecting intellectual property.